Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cubomania Project

Before:

After:

This (the 'After' image) is an example of Cubomania. It's not exactly as pretty as the Before image, but I suppose it's got its own interesting look. I could have been a bit more careful when I was rearranging the pieces, to avoid those little white lines, but being the impatient person I am, I rushed through it as fast as I could for no particular reason. I definitely favor the original. Perhaps if I'd been more patient...no, I'm pretty sure I'm incapable of patience. That's probably not a good trait for a photographer to have.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the picture you chose. The colors are awesome rearranged like that. The white lines do throw it off a bit, but I like the unorganized look of it. I think it looks really great the way the orange and the blue is thrown together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You basically took this photo and dispersed the colors evenly. Such an awesome look! The trees are everywhere which is one of my favorite parts of the photos. Great job, it looks just fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is Great! The colors in the sunset are amazing. The edit makes it almost seem as if you were in the African Savannah. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the coloring in this picture. I think mixing them up was cool in the ways the colors played off of each other,

    ReplyDelete