Friday, May 23, 2014

Andy Goldsworthy Assignment


This is a giant flower I made for the Andy Goldsworthy assignment. I chose to make it under my tree house because it was a windy day and it's kinda sheltered there. It's made out of rocks, oak leaves, dandelions, and a white flower that I don't know the name of. I should look it up. My plan was to make the petals out of a bunch of white flowers like the one in the middle, but I couldn't find enough. So I went with the nearest convenient item to finish the flower (oak leaves). It's about 3 feet in diameter. 

4 comments:

  1. I love how it's a flower that is partly made out of flowers. It's kind of ironic... I love how detailed it is, it kind of gives the idea of cleanliness. I think the photo composition makes it more interesting too. Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of the flower. You gave it multiple colors and it really showed off the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the contrast in the background and the flower. It makes the flower pop out of the picture at you. I also like how you used flowers as the center of the flower. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A flower made out of nature, there's a certain poetry to that. I think the leaves have such an interesting shape, and the yellow in the center is a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete