Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Creepy Shadows






I think these are the best ones I took because they are the clearest. And, of course, the creepiest. I loved taking the third one, with the shadow of the camera and tripod. I'll be perfectly honest, i wasn't really thinking about 'evoking feelings' when I was taking these pictures, I was mostly thinking about what my grade would be like if I didn't get these pictures taken and turned in. But now that I review them, they do evoke some feelings.

Bonus Pictures


(That third picture was my first attempt, I kept moving the camera on accident, so it made weird shapes with the lights)

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you played with lighting and took these at night with a tripod. The open shutter in the last one is awesome with the shape of the light. I also like how you utilized motion blur in the first ones to create some creep factor. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete